Leonard X. Rosenberg is a partner in Mayer Brown’s Palo Alto office and a leader of the cross-border real estate practice. In his more than 20 years of practice, Len’s experience includes representing foreign and domestic real estate investors and advisors, private investment funds, insurance companies, real estate operating companies and public and private REITs in almost every aspect of the real estate industry.
Len’s practice includes joint ventures and partnerships, acquisitions, dispositions, debt and equity financings and asset management and leasing transactions across a wide variety of asset classes, including office buildings, industrial parks and apartment and retail complexes.
Len has particularly deep experience in representing overseas investors with in-bound US real estate investments from Asia and Australia. Len is listed in “The Best Lawyers in America.”
- Brandeis University, BA, cum laude
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD
- Secretary and Trustee for the Berkeley Repertory Theater
- Trustee of the Brandeis University Alumni Board
- President of the Northern California Brandeis University Alumni Association
- American Bar Association, Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$