Dr. Scott C. Sample is a partner in Culhane Meadows’ Dallas office and he is a registered patent attorney with over 15 years of experience representing individual inventors, universities, start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies.
His practice includes all aspects of intellectual property law such as domestic and international patent and trademark prosecution, portfolio management, licensing, due diligence, and enforcement.
He has significant experience drafting patent applications and implementing worldwide intellectual property strategies with a particular emphasis in medical device, biotech, and chemical industries.
Prior to joining Culhane Meadows, Dr. Sample worked for some of the premier law firms in the United States and internationally and served as outside patent counsel for a variety of Fortune 500 companies as well as start-ups and individuals.
His experience provides him with the judgment and skills to provide thorough and reliable representation to emerging and established clients alike. He has been named or actively involved in the preparation and prosecution of hundreds of U.S. patents and has asserted and defended intellectual property rights in federal courts across Texas.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Rutgers University, Ph.D. in Neuroscience & Cell Biology
- California State University – Fresno, B.A. in Physiological Psychology
- Dentons US, LLP
- Gardere Wynne Sewell, LLP
- Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell, LLP
- U.S. Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas Intellectual Property Section
Rate : $$$$