Lindsay McCrory Monti is counsel in Venable’s Corporate Practice Group. She focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments and joint ventures. Lindsay has also handled a variety of commercial loan transactions, securities offerings and corporate governance matters.
She advises start-up, emerging growth and later-stage companies across an array of industries including technology, healthcare, finance and construction redevelopment.
Lindsay has developed extensive experience in technology mergers & acquisitions, advising entrepreneurs, investors and acquirers as they close on financing, working through intellectual property concerns and successfully completing transactions.
In addition to transactional work, Lindsay provides clients with ongoing advice on general corporate matters.
- Represented buyer in the acquisition of an email infrastructure and data center technology company in a stock purchase transaction for approximately $20 million.
- Represented buyer in the purchase of a digital and direct marketing agency in a membership interest purchase transaction for an aggregate value, including earn-out, of approximately $65 million.
- Represented seller in the sale of a physician group practice to a premier health system for approximately $35 million.
- Represented a global investment company in the divestiture of a registered investment advisor and a nationally chartered trust company that provides family office and trust services for approximately $47 million.
- Advised a construction materials company in a multi-step corporate reorganization.
- Represented seller in a carve-out asset sale and subsequent sale of remaining assets in connection with a bankruptcy workout.
- Advised on the asset transfer and reorganization for a major, Maryland-based consumer products company.
- J.D. New York University School of Law 2010
- A.B. cum laude Princeton University 2003
Bar Admissions : Maryland
Professional Memberships :
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
Rate : $$$