Ms. Lindsay Tygart is a senior member of Coker Law’s medical malpractice division with more than a decade of experience handling personal injury, medical malpractice, neglect, wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases.
Prior to beginning her legal career in 2006, she gained much of her practical litigation experience as a certified legal intern for the Office of Public Defender of the 4th Judicial Circuit.
Ms. Tygart’s talent and commitment to the profession have been well recognized within the industry. She has been honored for both her professional proficiency and her pro bono efforts throughout law school and her legal career.
Born and raised in Jacksonville, she comes from a long line of legal professionals. Her now-retired father was a Jacksonville civil trial attorney for more than 50 years, her husband and two brothers are attorneys, and she has two uncles and a cousin that sit as circuit judges.
- The Bolles School, Florida Bright Futures Scholar (1998)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts in Performing Arts & Art History (2002)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2006)
- Florida (2006)
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida (2006)
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida (2008)
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida (2008)
Professional Activities And Affiliations:
- Florida Trend SuperLawyer, 2015 – present
- Florida Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors, 2012 – present
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers’ Association, 2006 – present
- Jacksonville Justice Association Board Member, 2012 – present
- American Association for Justice, 2012 – present
Rate : $$$$