Janeen Kirch is member of Coker Law. Growing up in a small town in southern Michigan, Ms. Janeen Kirch learned early about the importance of working hard, being kind…and just how much she wanted to be a trial lawyer.
At only 10 years of age, Ms. Kirch’s response to a “What I Want To Be When I Grow Up” classroom assignment was a detailed drawing of herself as a lawyer, cross-examining a witness on the stand. Her passion continued through law school, where she helped lead her mock trial team to second place in national competition.
Upon law school graduation, Ms. Kirch began her career as a prosecutor in Jacksonville, trying her first homicide trial at age 27. She has tried more than 100 jury trials with the State Attorney’s Office. Her experience as a trial attorney and devotion to helping people make Ms. Kirch a fearless advocator in the courtroom.
- Tri-State University, Bachelors in Criminal Justice
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctor
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional Association and Affiliations:
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Rate : $$$