Maria del Pilar Rubio is an attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Tax and International Law Practice Group. Pilar’s practice includes pre-immigration tax planning, tax impact of alternative structures for U.S. and foreign persons and corporate reorganizations.
She counsels clients on all aspects of entering into, and complying with, the IRS’ Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) and Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures. Pilar also has experience drafting gift and estate tax planning documents including trusts, wills and ancillary documents.
- University of Miami School of Law, Master of Laws in Taxation, 2014
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Florida International University, B.A., Business Administration, cum laude, 2010
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association, Tax Section
- Florida Bar Association, Tax Section
Rate : $$$