Maria Pracher is special counsel in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s San Francisco office. Ms. Pracher’s practice focuses on land use and environmental law, representing landowners, developers and institutions in obtaining local, state and federal entitlements and permit approvals.
A significant part of her practice involves counseling clients, consultants and agencies on compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act and the National Environmental Policy Act. Maria has represented clients in obtaining approvals for specific plans, master plans, multi-phased development plans, large residential and commercial projects, mixed-use projects, hotels, oil developments, coastal resorts, landfill projects and urban redevelopment projects.
- J.D., Golden Gate University, 1981, highest honors, national Dean’s List nominee, Law Review
- B.A., Mills College, 1978, with honors
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, ULI (Urban Land Institute)
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)
Rate : $$$