Joshua M. Jemal is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Construction Practices. He has extensive trial and litigation experience in the State and Federal Courts of New York defending contractors, municipalities, public benefit corporations, property management companies, bus companies, retail businesses, private landowners and individuals.
He has successfully tried cases involving construction site accidents, assumption of risk recreational/sporting activities, premises security, law enforcement excessive force/false arrest, federal civil rights sexual harassment/race discrimination/equal protection, municipal liability, auto accident, and general premises claims.
His practice areas include : Construction Litigation – New York Labor Law Liability, Premises Liability, Products Liability, Employment Litigation.
- St. John’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Dowling College, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1995
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Associations : New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$