During Mark C. Bissinger’s 32 years at the firm, he has served in a general counsel capacity for many clients, including real estate developers, a community bank, construction companies, telecommunication companies, social services agencies and venture capital backed technology companies.
He has extensive litigation experience in state and federal court and has served as counsel in acquisition and asset sales with asset values in excess of $100 million. Mark is co-chair of the firm’s Construction Industry service group.
Throughout his career he has utilized his engineering degree to assist in understanding the complexity and detail of the construction industry. He has worked with owners, contractors and design professionals in all aspects of the construction law area including contract preparation, liens, bid disputes, claims, litigation, mediation and arbitration.
Mark has worked with both private and public entities in the preparation and negotiation of construction agreements and represented owners, contractors in complex disputes involving multi-million dollar claims arising from both public and private construction projects. The projects have included bridges, roadways, power plants, public schools, manufacturing plants and others.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1983)
- Purdue University (B.S., 1979)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Construction Law Committee
- Construction Law Committee, past chair
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- The Cincinnatus Association
- Riverhills Homeowners Association, past trustee
Rate : $$$$