Edward Hayum concentrates his practice in high value and complex litigation, general corporate litigation, and appellate practice work, frequently handling matters that are both technically and legally complex.
Edward routinely counsels clients in matters involving the entire gamut of corporate litigation issues, both substantive and procedural, and with regard to appellate issues and strategy. He regularly handles appeals in both state and federal courts.
Edward received his Bachelor of Science degree from the City College of the City University of New York in 1963, a master’s degree from Harvard University in 1964, and his J.D., summa cum laude, from New York Law School in 1985, where he was a Notes and Comments Editor on the Law Review.
- New York Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 1985
- Harvard University, M.A., 1964
- City College of New York, B.S., 1963
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- New York Court of Appeals
- New York Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of New York
AFFILIATIONS : American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$