Mr. Mark Conlan has extensive experience representing fiduciaries in insolvency proceedings, including debtors-in-possession, creditors’ committees, and trustees in all aspects of bankruptcy cases, bankruptcy litigation, and debtor-creditor matters.
Mr. Conlan has extensive experience litigating fraudulent and preferential transfer actions. His current representations include former New Jersey Chief Justice James R. Zazzali in his capacity as the chapter 11 trustee and as the post-confirmation litigation trustee of the DBSI Estate Litigation Trust, where Mr. Conlan led the team of Gibbons lawyers that commenced more than 850 avoidance actions on behalf of the DBSI Estate Litigation Trust.
DBSI Inc. and its affiliates consisted of a conglomerate of hundreds of real estate entities with listed assets valued at over $2.65 billion at the time of their bankruptcy filing in November 2008.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Member, Seton Hall Constitutional Law Journal
- Recipient, Academic Award – Real Property
- William Paterson University (B.A.)
- State of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Idaho
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey Brewers Association
- National Association of Licensing & Compliance Professionals (NALCP)
- Member, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware Mediation Panel
Rate : $$$$