Mark Raymond has been involved in high-stakes complex commercial litigation for more than 30 years. His practice has included advising the boards of directors and general counsel of many prominent companies. He has litigated numerous high-profile cases throughout his career.
Mr. Raymond focuses his practice in resolving complex matters and aggressively litigating them if necessary. He is experienced in complex commercial litigation in both state and federal courts, and arbitrations before FINRA, ICDR, and AAA. His practice includes defending class actions.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD (1983)
- Babson College, BS, Business Administration (1980)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Business Law Section, Section of Litigation, American Bar Association
- Member and Board of Directors, County Bar Association
Rate : $$$