Mark Ostrowski has over 25 years of experience defending chemical and product manufacturers, public utilities, retailers, pharmaceutical companies, and business and medical professionals in complex tort and product liability actions.
Armed with the latest case management and courtroom presentation technology and with ready access to many of the northeast’s leading scientific, engineering and medical experts, Mark regularly handles cases in all courts throughout Connecticut and has appeared pro hac vice in many other jurisdictions.
By understanding his clients’ businesses and their unique goals, Mark approaches each case with an individually prepared litigation plan. This allows him to manage risk consistent with each client’s objectives while at the same time containing costs and protecting the client’s brand.
As a corollary to his trial practice, Mark is often engaged by clients to take the lead on post-accident investigations and in this context he regularly interacts with government regulators, OSHA investigators and law enforcement personnel.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association: Board of Directors
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Connecticut Law Tribune Advisory Board
- Member of Public Service Trust Commission Committee on Alternatives to Court Appearances
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1988, with honors
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 1985, cum laude
Rate : $$$