Will is a member in the Williamsburg office. His practice focuses on business law, real estate, and trusts and estate planning.
- Christopher Newport University; B.S., cum laude, 2005
- College of William & Mary School of Law; J.D., 2008
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association; Young Lawyers Division, Executive Council
- Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Conference; 9th Circuit Representative
- Williamsburg Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney William L. Holt & Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle?
Kaufman & Canoles PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Kaufman & Canoles PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Kaufman & Canoles PC?
William L. Holt lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are William L. Holt reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on William L. Holt lawyer profile listing.