Mark Trinchero focuses on telecommunications, representing clients before state and local regulatory agencies and legislative bodies in various states, and before the FCC. His clients include traditional wireless and wireline carriers, providers of wireless and fiber-based broadband service, and cable telephony companies.
Mark conducts administrative litigation, including rulemakings, investigations, complaints, compliance filings, and enforcement proceedings. He also lobbies on behalf of client interests before the Oregon state Legislature.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Chair, Executive Committee, Energy, Telecom & Utility Law Section, Oregon State Bar
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Past Chair, Telecommunications Practice Group, Lex Mundi
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1988, cum laude
- B.A., History, University of California, Berkeley, 1985, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$