Marlene Pontrelli is a certified specialist in family law. Her practice focuses on all aspects of family law including dissolution and legal separation of marriage, business valuations, division of property, spousal support, post-dissolution modifications, premarital and post-marital agreements, paternity, child custody, parenting time, and child support matters. She is admitted to practice in California and Arizona. She also acts as a private mediator for parties wishing to settle outside the traditional court process.
Ms. Pontrelli is an adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law where she teaches the family law class. She has extensive trial and appellate experience including appearing before the Arizona Court of Appeals, Arizona Supreme Court and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ms. Pontrelli has written several books, including Divorce in Arizona, Daily Meditations for Healing from Divorce, and the recently published Family Law in Focus, She is a frequent lecturer in the area of family law and has conducted workshops throughout the country on time management and balancing work and personal life.
- University of Southern California, B.A.
- University of California, Davis, J.D.
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Arizona State Bar
- California State Bar
- Judge Pro Tempore, Maricopa County Superior Court, Family Law division
- Adjunct Professor in Family Law at Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University
Rate : $$$