Marsha T. Mavunkel serves as Chair of the Seattle Immigration Group and focuses her practice exclusively in the area of U.S. Immigration and Naturalization law. She advises clients on family and employment-based U.S. immigration law, and assists both corporate and individual clients with all aspects of the immigration process.
She advocates for her clients on a wide range of cases, including: H-1B professionals, E-2 Treaty investors, L-1 intra-company transfers, TN professionals, J-1 exchange visitors, F-1 students, EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, outstanding researchers, professors, and persons of extraordinary ability, and labor certifications under PERM regulations.
She has also worked on VAWA cases, naturalizations, and a range of family-based permanent residence cases. Prior to becoming an attorney, Marsha worked within the immigration field as a researcher, visiting international professional, and as a volunteer.
- Seattle University School of Law
- University of California Santa Cruz
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- Vice Chair, American Immigration Lawyers Association Executive Committee- Washington State Chapter (2017-present)
- Secretary, American Immigration Lawyers Association Executive Committee– Washington State Chapter (2016)
- Member, Washington Technology Industry Association (2016)
- Membership Chair, American Immigration Lawyers Association Executive Committee– Washington State Chapter (2015)
Rate : $$$