Martin E. Rose’s responsible for the attitude, the swagger, the cartoons – all of it. He’s also responsible for building a firm – along with Hal Walker – that created a new approach to law, one that clients find works best for them because it’s aimed at solving their problems, rather than simply ratcheting up their bills.
The firm’s founding partner, Marty Rose, believes that, too often, companies hire attorneys who just don’t have enough courtroom experience. In the courtroom and at the settlement table, these lawyers and their clients are at a serious disadvantage.
In his trial career, spanning more than 39 years, Marty has tried scores of cases in state and federal courts all over the country. His experience has shown that when the opposition knows you are prepared to try the case and will try it if a favorable settlement is not achieved — that threat works to his clients’ advantage.
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1971
- Southwestern University, J.D., 1974
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Colorado
- Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association (Committee on Aviation and Space Law, Insurance, Negligence and Compensation Law Section, Litigation Section)
- Former board member of Equest Therapeutic Horsemanship, a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization serving North Texas children and adults with disabilities
Rate : $$$