Mr. Martin R. Lee has represented numerous public and private entities and individuals in trials and appeals in state and federal courts and in arbitrations, in virtually all areas of commercial and employment litigation.
Mr. Lee has particular expertise in matters relating to workplace and employment issues and also in securities, construction, real estate and corporate matters. In addition, Mr. Lee has served as an official mediator in the United States District Court, Southern District of New York.
- U.S. Navy, Judge Advocate General
- Symmers, Fish and Warner, Senior Counsel
- Lovejoy, Morris, Wasson & Huppuch, Associate
- Wheelabrator-Frye, Inc., Senior Counsel
- Hofstra College, Syracuse University, B.A.
- Syracuse University School of Law, LL.B.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., International Law, Taxation
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$