Matt Lavigueur’s practice focuses on advising financial institutions, sponsors, and developers on complex renewable energy transactions including acquisition, financing, and tax equity projects.
He negotiates, drafts, and reviews a range of deal documents for his clients including, purchase and sale agreements, company agreements, organizational documents, and FERC documents.
- Associate, M&A and Project Development, O’Melveny & Myers LLP, New York, N.Y., 2015-2018
- Summer Associate, Goulston & Storrs PC, Boston, 2014
Professional & Community Activities:
- Policy Intern, HIV Law Project, New York, N.Y., 2013
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2015
- Articles Editor, Journal of International Law and Politics
- Admissions Co-Chair, OUTLaw
- Treasurer, Substantial Performance Acapella Group
- B.A., Political Science, University of Rochester, 2012
- Teaching Assistant, Political Science
- John H. Berman Memorial Scholarship Award
Rate : $$$