Frances Kim is an attorney in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where she focuses her practice in the areas of commercial finance and real estate capital markets. Ms. Kim represents commercial banks, life insurance companies, national CMBS lenders, and other fixed-income lenders in corporate and real estate finance transactions, including syndicated and single-lender corporate and asset-based credit facilities, CMBS loans, bridge loans, balance sheet loans, and mezzanine loans.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, cum laude (2016)
- University of Georgia, BAJ, Political Science, magna cum laude (2013)
Admissions : Georgia
Previous Professional Experience:
- Summer Associate (2015), Associate (2016-2017) at a regional law firm based in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- Independent researcher, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (2016)
- Summer Associate at a law firm based in Columbus, Ga. (2014)
Rate : $$$$