Matthew I. McKelvey has more than 15 years of litigation experience representing Fortune 500 clients in financial services and creditors’ rights litigation. His representation in Ohio state and municipal courts focuses on judicial foreclosure, mediation, corporate compliance, military law, administrative appeals, environmental complaints, city ordinance citations and housing demolition.
He began his legal career in the labor field. First, he spent two years at the National Labor Relations Board office in Boston, Massachusetts. Second, after relocating to Cincinnati, Ohio, with First Group America, Inc., he represented the international transportation company nationwide in labor arbitration hearings and union election campaigns.
- New England School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Franklin and Marshall College (B.A., 1998)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Rate : $$$