McLaws Circle 470Williamsburg 23185 VA US
Matthew Westcott Smith works at Otey Smith & Quarles.
- Juris Doctor, College of William & Mary Law School
- Political Science, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Economics, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Excelsior College
- Judge Advocate, US Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, Virginia Army National Guard (Iraq Deployment 2007-08, retired 2010)
- Adjunct Professor of Law, William & Mary Law School
- President (2016-18) and Director (2008-present), Williamsburg Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar (Litigation, Family Law, Military Law sections)(Statewide Chair, Military Law Section, 2010-2011)
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Matthew Westcott Smith & Otey Smith & Quarles can handle?
Otey Smith & Quarles can handle cases related to laws concerning Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Business, General Practice. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Otey Smith & Quarles located?
How much would it cost to hire Otey Smith & Quarles?
Matthew Westcott Smith lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Matthew Westcott Smith reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Matthew Westcott Smith lawyer profile listing.