Ms. Faria of the Law And Mediation Offices of Maureen A. Faria, graduated magna cum laude from Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California, with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Administration of Justice.
She returned to school thereafter receiving a Juris Doctorate from Empire College School of Law, Santa Rosa, California.
Admission To Practice:
- 1988: Superior Court of California.
- 1990: United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California.
- 2017: United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California
- American Registry Top Attorneys 2016
- Martindale Hubble “Highly Rated in Ability and Ethics” 2016-2017
- Top 10 Divorce Lawyers and Family Law Attorneys in Sonoma County
- The Prime Buyer’s Report – December 2016
In addition to giving free seminars in the fields of Family Law and Bankruptcy, Ms. Faria has served as a volunteer panelist for several of the Sonoma County Superior Court calendars designed to assist litigants prior to trial: Settlement Conference Calendar; Case Resolution Conference Calendar; Fee Arbitration Program; and Civil Discovery Dispute Program.
Rate : $$$