Melissa Wailte is a Member in the firm’s Real Estate Department and practices in the areas of privilege licensing, business transactions and real estate transactions. She assists with licensing and regulatory compliance for businesses with liquor, marijuana, gaming and other privilege licenses. Melissa advises clients on emerging legal issues related to marijuana businesses and counsels marijuana establishments and ancillary marijuana businesses as to the nuances of Nevada law.
In addition to her Juris Doctor degree, Melissa’s Masters of Business Administration degree uniquely positions her to counsel clients on, not only the legal requirements of starting a business, but the intricacies required for running a successful enterprise.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A., Psychology with minor in Economics, 2003
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas College of Business, M.B.A., 2007
- University of Nevada, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., 2007
- American Bar Association
- National Cannabis Bar Association
- The State Bar of Nevada
- The State Bar of Nevada, Former Secretary of Administrative Law Section
- Clark County Bar Association
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
Rate : $$$