Melody Rachael Cross (formerly Barron) represents financial institutions, institutional investors, corporations and other entities in a variety of financing matters including:
- Senior secured and unsecured financings
- Private placements
- Mezzanine financings
- Cross-border financings
- Other structured financings
She has also represented businesses in other financing matters, including work with a national university as borrower in connection with taxexempt bond financings and bank credit facilities, and the negotiation of ISDA and EEI Master Agreements on behalf of various energy market participants.
Representative transactions in which Melody has counseled clients include the following:
- Institutional investors in a domestic private placement of $350 million senior notes of a national farming cooperative.
- Mezzanine funds in a $57 million senior subordinated notes investment in connection with the purchase of a medical technology company.
- Agent bank in a $22.5 million secured term loan facility for an information technology firm.
- An institutional investor in the purchase of $80 million in subordinated notes of an international human resources consulting firm.
- $100 million private shelf facility for a U.S.-based furniture manufacturer.
- The purchasers of $100 million guaranteed senior notes in an Australian real estate finance company.
- Agent bank in $67 million multi-state term loan financing of assisted living facilities.
- Vanderbilt Law School, J.D., 2007
- Northwestern University, B.S., 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- American College of Investment Counsel, Fellow
Rate : $$$$