Meredith E. Stewart is an associate in the Litigation Department. Ms. Stewart joined Debevoise in 2016. She received her J.D. magna cum laude from New York University Law School in 2016, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif, a Florence Allen Scholar, a Pomeroy Scholar and a notes editor of the New York University Law Review. Ms. Stewart received a B.A. with distinction from the University of Virginia in 2011.
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co., Inc.
- Global financial services firm in an internal investigation and government investigations into the practices of its foreign currency traders.
- A major hospital corporation in a wide variety of commercial matters, including administrative disputes involving medical center licensing.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in connection with various federal investigations.
- The Boards of Trustees of a number of schools relating to allegations of improper conduct by faculty and staff.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$