Michael B. Dickinson was Honorably Discharged from the United States Navy in 1998 after serving four years in Japan as a Boatswain’s Mate Third Class Petty Officer, Surface Warfare Specialist aboard the USS Independence CV-62 aircraft carrier.
He joined the firm in 2005 after law school graduation and became a shareholder in 2011. Michael is actively involved in the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi and has served on its Board of Directors since 2009.
- B.A.C.C., Mississippi State University, 2001
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- All Arkansas State and Federal Courts
- All Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Gulfport Business Club
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$