Michael T. Campbell is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm’s Century City office. Mr. Campbell represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation in defense of complaints for class action and single-plaintiff matters in both court and arbitration.
He has successfully litigated and obtained a complete defense award in a multi-plaintiff arbitration, obtained summary judgment in court, as well as favorably resolved cases involving allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination. He also has experience with both class action and single-plaintiff wage and hour matters involving claims relating to overtime, meal periods and rest breaks, misclassification, inaccurate wage statements, and other derivative claims.
Mr. Campbell has successfully drafted and argued motions, including demurrers, discovery motions, and motions for summary judgment. He has also defended and taken depositions, prepared witnesses for deposition, and conducted witness interviews.
He has experience with all aspects of civil litigation defense from case inception through arbitration. Mr. Campbell represents employers in a variety of industries including financial services, banking, retail, healthcare, restaurant, manufacturing, and entertainment.
- J.D., University of Southern California, 2013, Notes Editor, Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- B.F.A., Chapman University, 2008, magna cum laude
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$