Mihalis Gousgounis’ practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions. He is also a mediator trained through Columbia Law School and New York Peace Institute. Mihalis joined the firm in 2009. From 2009 to 2011, he was resident in the Brussels office.
- President, Yale Club of Belgium (2010-2011)
- Extern, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, Honorable Deborah A. Batts (Spring 2009)
- Columbia Law School, LL.M., 2009
- University of Oxford, LL.B., 2008
- Yale University, B.A., 2006
- New York
Rate : $$$$