Michael Detro has extensive experience representing clients in the financial services and technology industries. Michael advises clients in transactions relating to cobranded and private label credit cards; mobile applications, mobile wallet and other technology integration endeavors; outsourcing transactions and vendor management; portfolio sale transactions; and processing agreements.
Michael also routinely advises clients on complex commercial, technology, marketing, and corporate matters including vendor, outsourcing and procurement agreements; licensing; sponsorship agreements; strategic initiatives; mergers and acquisitions; and securities offerings.
- Senior Associate, Alston & Bird LLP, Atlanta, 2017-2018
- Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Washington, D.C., 2016-2017
- Vice President, Corporate Counsel, Western Alliance Bancorporation/Western Alliance Bank, Phoenix, Ariz., 2013-2016
- Associate, Snell & Wilmer L.L.P., Phoenix, Ariz., 2012-2013
- Associate, Weiss Brown, PLLC, Scottsdale, Ariz., 2010-2012
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Lawrence F. Winthrop and Hon. Patrick Irvine, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One, Phoenix, Ariz., 2008-2010
Professional & Community Activities:
- Election Day hotline volunteer, Election Protection, 2016
- Executive Committee Member; Mentor Team Captain – Invest Southwest Conference, 2012
- Boys & Girls Club of Metropolitan Phoenix, 2011-2013
- J.D., California Western School of Law, 2008, cum laude
- B.A., Economics, Minors in Business Administration and Philosophy, University of San Diego, 2005
Rate : $$$