Based in Alston & Bird’s Dallas and New York offices, Soren Lindstrom leads an active M&A practice in a range of industries and has extensive experience representing clients in complex U.S. and international mergers and acquisitions, tender offers, direct investments, and other strategic alliances.
He represents clients in capital market transactions, including IPOs, and frequently counsels management and boards of directors on corporate governance and SEC compliance.
A native of Denmark, Soren enjoys working with his Scandinavian clients and regularly advises Scandinavian and other European companies in U.S. legal matters, including M&A transactions and the establishment of businesses in the U.S.
- New York
- Tulane University (MCL, 1997)
- King’s College London (LL.M., 1992)
- Aarhus University (LL.M., 1991)
- Aarhus University (J.D., 1991)
- Danish-American Chamber of Commerce, founding board member
- International Bar Association
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP)
Rate : $$$$