Michael Fieweger represents private equity and venture capital funds, institutions, family offices and hedge funds and strategic acquirers in their formation and global acquisition and investment activities. Michael has a background in corporate finance, having previously served as a commercial lending officer with a division of JP Morgan Chase in Chicago.
He is the chairman of the Firm’s Global Private Equity Practice Group. Michael focuses his practice on private equity matters. He represents venture capital funds, institutions, and hedge funds in their formation and global acquisition, as well as investment activities.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. Charles Cheney Hyde Award in International Law) (1994)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A. Economics cum laude) (1988)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (1994)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce – Member of Board and Executive Committee
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented CVC Capital Partners in leveraged buyout of Anchor Glass Container Corp.
- Represented Knowles Electronics in disposition of its mobile consumer electronics business.
- Represented One Equity Partners in acquisition of Sonneborn LLC.
- Represented PBM Capital in acquisition of BREAS Medical from GE Medical and subsequent sale of majority stake to Fosun Medical.
Rate : $$$