He represents employers and employees in litigation, primarily in the areas of wrongful termination, discrimination, and harassment, wage and hour litigation, and related matters.
He also represents individuals and businesses in business, insurance and real estate disputes, with a preference for complex, challenging litigation.
Mr. Smith has extensive trial and appellate experience. He also has negotiated the resolution of many cases through every form of Alternate Dispute Resolution. He is a mediator with the Fresno County Superior Court’s ADR program, and regularly serves as a Judge Pro Tem, mediator, arbitrator, and early neutral evaluator.
He is available for ADR matters as a mediator or arbitrator, and for assignment as an independent investigator, discovery referee or Special Master.
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court; Central, Northern, and Eastern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- State of California
- American Bar Association
- Fresno County Bar Association (former Member of its Board of Directors)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers, San Joaquin Valley Chapter
- Association for Conflict Resolution
Rate : $$$$