Michael E. Lindsay’s practice is concentrated in complex commercial litigation, with emphasis on contract disputes, real estate and construction matters. In particular, he represents owners, contractors and developers in complex real estate and construction actions.
He also represents numerous national and local banks and other financial services providers in litigation involving all facets of commercial and consumer lending services.
He represents clients in numerous state and federal courts and has substantial experience in taking traditional court and jury cases to trial, as well as in the use of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as arbitration and mediation. Mike also practices before federal and state administrative hearing boards.
- The University of Colorado, School of Law (J.D., 1985)
- The University of California at Irvine (B.A., Urban Planning, 1975)
Professional Memberships and Activities :
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
Other Professional Experience :
- Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll, L.P., Partner
- Cohen, Brame & Smith, Partner
Bar Admissions : Colorado; Washington
Court Admissions :
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- Supreme Court of Washington
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Rate : $$$$