Miheer Mhatre is an associate in the Litigation Department. His practice focuses on white collar criminal defense and internal investigations. Mr. Mhatre joined Debevoise in 2014. From 2016 to 2017, he clerked for the Hon. Cathy Seibel of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Mhatre received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2014, where he was a James Kent Scholar and editor-in-chief of the Columbia Business Law Review. Mr. Mhatre is the author of “Parallel or Paralyzed? Sklena, Rule 804(b)(1), and the Costly Implications for Interagency Law Enforcement Efforts,” 2013 Colum. Bus. L. Rev. 546 (2013). He received his A.B. from Princeton University in 2011.
Mr. Mhatre is a member of the Bar of the State of New York and is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- A global shoe and apparel company in a federal corruption investigation.
- A foreign bank in responding to the DOJ investigation of Mossack Fonseca and the “Panama Papers”.
- A senior trader at large financial institutions in a DOJ investigation for alleged fraud in auctions and trading of securities issued by the Treasury Department.
- The United States Department of Justice as a consultant in a civil rights matter.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2011, A.B.
- New York
Rate : $$$$