Yana M. Mereminsky is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Groups. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions for both private equity and corporate clients. Ms. Mereminsky’s experience also includes significant work with co-investments by sponsors and asset managers.
Ms. Mereminsky joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Mereminsky received a J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2015, where she was also the executive online content editor on the Journal of Law and Gender. She received a B.A. summa cum laude from The Ohio State University in 2012.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in Lime Rock Partners IV AF, L.P., a $1.9 billion acquisition fund which acquired the remaining assets of Lime Rock Partners IV, L.P.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- Dover Corporation in its $780 million acquisition of Wayne Fueling Systems from Riverstone Holdings.
- Harvard Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Ohio State University, 2012, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$