Miranda Lundeen Soto is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Miranda is Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and has tried more than 50 cases, bench and jury trials.
Her practice includes from commercial and business disputes, professional and legal malpractice claims, product liability, complex fraud matters, public policy matters, cases of first impression, high-stakes personal injury cases, franchisee/franchisor litigation, trust and estate litigation and premises liability at the state and federal levels.
Miranda began her career as an Assistant State Attorney in the Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s office. Miranda was Lead Counsel for Allstate’s Miami and Ft. Myers legal offices.
- Drake University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Alabama, B.A., 1998
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Federalist Society, Miami Chapter
- Dade County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- Defense Research Institute
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Professional Liability Litigation Committee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$