Courtney Hollins represents buyers, sellers, developers, investors, landlords, tenants, lenders and borrowers in commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, construction, development, leasing and finance transactions, workouts and restructuring.
In addition, Ms. Hollins serves as corporate counsel to a variety of entities, organizing and assisting in the structuring of corporations, limited liability companies, and limited partnerships. Ms. Hollins also offers a wide array of experience to businesses in strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning, and structuring. Ms. Hollins also provides guidance in estate planning, trusts and probate matters.
- University of Tennessee, B.S., 1982
- George C. Taylor School of Law, University of Tennessee, J.D., 1985
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties – Nashville, TN Chapter
- Middle Tennessee Chapter of Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Nashville Chapter of Women in Commercial Real Estate
- Legal Aid Society, 2007 Fundraising Campaign, Small Firm Division, Co-Chair
- Supreme Court of Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility Hearing Committee (2007-2013)
- The West End Home Foundation
- Tennessee Board of Law Examiners
Rate : $$$