Nancy Nemeth has practiced exclusively in the area of immigration and nationality law since 2007. Her work focuses on corporate immigration, including nonimmigrant and immigrant employment-based visas, PERM labor certification, permanent residence, and employer compliance.
Nancy works with a variety of corporate clients from many industries including information technology and manufacturing.
During law school, Nancy worked as a judicial extern with the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. In addition, she worked as a legal intern with the National Immigrant Justice Center in Chicago. She was also a member of the Niagara International Moot Court Team.
Nancy works pro bono by providing assistance with the New American Initiative Naturalization Program and NIJC’s U Visa Pro Bono Project.
Nancy speaks English and French.
- Successfully responded to USCIS requests for additional evidence regarding EB-1 Multinational Manage or Executive petitions
- Performed compliance audits of corporate I-9 documents and Public Access Files
- Accompanied applicants to AOS interviews at USCIS local offices
- Loyola University School of Law | J.D., 2006
- Michigan State University | B.A., 2002
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$