Natalie J. Farmer advises private and public companies, private equity funds and portfolio companies on a wide variety of transactions. She focuses on corporate mergers and acquisitions, venture and innovation, investments, securities and corporate governance matters.
Natalie also has experience optimizing corporate decisions by using data to create predictive models and game theory to identify the highest value path.
Prior to joining the firm, Natalie worked as a tax clerk for Judge Carl Walker of the Circuit Court of Cook County, interned for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and was a summer associate at Drinker Biddle in 2016.
- Assisted a French client in its acquisition of an international supplier of aviation and aerospace materials
- Represented publicly traded enterprise software company with respect to ongoing SEC reporting obligations
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude, Journal of Law, Technology and Policy – Editor
- University of Illinois, M.B.A., 2017, first in class
- University of Illinois, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Rate : $$$