Nick Nicholson is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 2007. He is a member of the Real Estate practice with a focus on Land Use Planning and Real Estate Transactions. He is also a member of the Business Litigation practice with a focus on Appellate Practice, Equine Litigation, Construction Law, and Eminent Domain & Real Estate Litigation.
Whether he’s working with a local bank or large developer, Nick aims to develop a rapport with his client that’s focused on positive results and informed decisions. He serves property owners, developers, and businesses throughout Kentucky and represents them before state regulatory agencies and courts.
Real Estate: Nick helps his clients through every stage of a real estate transaction and the entitlement phase of property ownership. He works with local officials to ensure that his clients are able to achieve their end goals for the development and use of their property.
Business Litigation: Nick provides responsive, knowledgeable counsel to a variety of businesses, across a range of matters. He guides clients tactically through every phase of a dispute, from initial hearings through settlement negotiation and trial.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2007, J.D.
- Wake Forest University 2004, B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Downtown Lexington Management District Board
- Commerce Lexington’s Public Policy Council
- KTA/KTOB Vision 2020 Committee, steering committee member
- Cardinal Hill Junior Board, chairman & co-founder
- WEG Clean Zone Ordinance Committee
Rate : $$$