Nicole Sotto is the principal of Sotto Legal, LLC, a New York City boutique Entertainment, Digital media, Intellectual Property and Business law firm. She is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey.
Her business practice focuses on business contracts and business formation and her Intellectual Property practice focuses on Trademarks and Copyrights.
Nicole graduated from Messiah College, cum laude, B.A. in Politics and in Spanish and the Universidad De Barcelona in Spain (B.A. International Coursework). She also attended Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute and was the recipient of America’s National Teenager Academic Scholarship.
At the University of Connecticut School of Law while completing her Juris Doctorate, Nicole served as an Editor of the International Law Journal.
Prior to Law School, Nicole’s practice was in corporate law. She worked on multi-million dollar M&A deals in her capacity as a Lead Paralegal in the Latin American Department for Latham and Watkins LLP.
During Law school, she worked under New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo.
Before founding Sotto Legal LLC, Nicole gained invaluable experience working with a multifaceted group of entertainment, IP and business law firms and learned invaluable skills representing their high-profile clientele.
Nicole is of Cuban descent and fluent in Spanish.
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- Co-President of Arts, Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- International Law Journal (Editor)
- Messiah College, cum laude, B.A. in Politics and in Spanish
- Universidad De Barcelona in Spain (B.A. International Coursework)
- Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute
- Recipient of America’s National Teenager Academic Scholarship
Rate : $$$