Nikhil Bavariya is an experienced personal injury attorney. After having worked at one of Washington’s largest personal injury law firms, and also having worked at one of Seattle’s top boutique civil litigation law firms, Nikhil formed Bavariya Law.
His practice has always focused on aggressively advocating for clients who were injured as a result of medical negligence, car accidents, slip/trip and falls, or while working at sea. Over the years Nikhil has represented hundreds of clients and has obtained several large settlements.
Nikhil serves as an arbitrator through King County Superior Court’s mandatory arbitration program. He is an EAGLE member of Washington State Association of Justice (WSAJ) where he serves on the diversity committee.
He is also a member of American Association for Justice (AAJ); South Asian Bar Association of Washington and QLaws. In the past he has served on QLaw’s membership committee.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington, J.D., 2008
- Devry University, Fremont, California, B.S., summa cum laude, Telecommunications Management, 2002
- Washington (2008)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member, 2011-Present
- South Bar Association of Washington
Rate : $$$