Noelle Feigenbaum focuses her practice on prosecuting complex antitrust and class action cases on behalf of individuals and businesses harmed by price-fixing, monopolization, and other anticompetitive practices.
Noelle is currently the lead Robins Kaplan associate in In re Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, a civil action involving price-fixing of myriad automotive parts in which indirect purchasers have obtained more than $1 billion in settlements, one of the largest indirect purchaser recoveries ever achieved in the U.S. Her experience also includes antitrust litigation in the shipping services, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industries.
Noelle is an active member of the New York Bar Association’s Class Action Committee and the American Bar Association’s Private Global Litigation Committee.
She is also committed to pro bono work and is currently assisting juvenile immigrants subjected to abuse, abandonment, or neglect in their home countries in obtaining legal status in the United States.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.(2016)
- Stern College for Women, Yeshiva University, B.A.
- New York
- American Bar Association, Section of Antitrust Law, Global Private Litigation Committee, Young Lawyer Representative
- New York State Bar Association, Antitrust Section, Class Action Committee
- New York Women’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$