Pamela Robertson is a transactional attorney who counsels corporate and governmental clients on complex matters. Pamela has extensive experience representing public pension funds and other institutional investors with respect to investment in private equity, venture capital, hedge and other alternative investments.
She also advises both investors and portfolio companies on acquisitions, dispositions and mergers and has years of experience representing foreign and domestic corporations as well as governments across a broad spectrum of industries and legal issues.
Pamela has a vested interest in the business of her clients and is committed to partner with them to identify legal issues and provide timely and pragmatic responses as legal and business issues arise.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, National Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- Member, National Association of Investment Companies
- Member, Women’s Association of Venture and Equity (WAVE)
- Member, National Association of Securities Professionals
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, National Forum of Black Public Administrators
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Brown University, A.B.
Rate : $$$