Mr. Paul E. Asfendis concentrates his practice on defending products liability claims. He represents a broad base of product manufacturers and distributors, as well as companies large and small in business litigation and contractual disputes.
He is also a member of the firm’s E-Discovery Task Force and regularly counsels clients on e-discovery-related issues. A member of the state and federal bars of New York, Mr. Asfendis litigates throughout the United States.
Mr. Asfendis also has extensive experience handling a wide variety of non-product litigation matters, including complex contractual and other commercial disputes, New York Labor Law claims, automobile and general negligence claims, insurance coverage, and subrogation. He has considerable appellate experience including appeals before New York’s appellate courts, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Second, and Third Circuits.
- St. John’s University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Le Moyne College (B.A.)
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York State Bar Association
- Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies
- Vice President of St. John’s University Law School Chapter, 1998-1999
Rate : $$$