Paul J. Rutigliano focuses his practice on employment litigation and counseling, representing companies across a wide variety of industries in all types of employment-related matters.
Paul regularly defends employers against wage and hour collective and class action lawsuits, as well as claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment and breach of contract arising out of employment and business protection agreements in state and federal courts, before government agencies, and in arbitrations.
Paul also has experience representing clients in commercial litigation matters involving breach of contract, business torts, corporate divorce, fraud, unfair trade practices, shareholder derivative suits, products liability, consumer protection statutes, Lanham Act claims and other business-related disputes.
- J.D., Pace University School of Law, 2013, magna cum laude
- B.S., Sacred Heart University, 2009, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York; New Jersey
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional Experience :
- Intern to the Honorable Vincent L. Briccetti of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2012
- Intern, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Division of Enforcement, 2013
Affiliations : The Torch Foundation, Member
Rate : $$$