Peter A. Schmit is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. From growing up on a small farm in Northern Minnesota, Peter Schmit learned the value of hard work and tenacity. He brings those skills to work every day as he fights for justice for those injured by poor medical care.
For the last 28 years, he has advocated for injured consumers and fought for those who are powerless. Peter Schmit has tried and settled numerous significant cases in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Iowa involving all types of medical malpractice.
Peter lives in Shoreview, Minnesota with his wife Phyllis and two children, Jared and Claire. For examples of cases where Peter has helped the injured, review the Selected Case Results section.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, J.D., (1989)
- University of North Dakota, B.S.
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, Wisconsin
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys, Minnesota
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- International Society of Barristers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Past President
- Ramsey County Bar Association
Rate : $$$