Raymond J. Berti focuses his practice on employment litigation and counseling, representing companies across a wide variety of industries in all types of employment-related matters. Ray regularly defends employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wage-and-hour violations, and breach of contract in state and federal courts, before state and federal administrative agencies, and in arbitrations.
Ray also provides companies with day-to-day advice and counseling on a broad range of pre-litigation employment matters, drafts employee handbooks and agreements, and conducts employment audits and investigations.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2013, cum laude
- B.A., College of William and Mary, Philosophy and Psychology, 2008
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- New York City Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$